Park Seismic LLC, Shelton, Connecticut, Tel: 347-860-1223, Fax: 203-513-2056, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
It incorporates up-to-date algorithms for active, passive, and active/passive combined MASW surveys to produce
• shear-wave velocity (Vs) profiles (1-D, 2-D, and depth slice)ParkSEIS© (PS) has been used to process data sets from hundreds of different sites and available for purchase and lease.
• back scattering analysis (BSA) for anomaly detection
• common-offset sections for quick evaluation of subsurface conditions
• modeling MASW seismic records and dispersion curves
Visit parkseismic.com or contact email@example.com.
ParkSEIS© (PS) - The Most Up-To-Date and Comprehensive Software for MASW Analysis
Release of Version 2.0 (September 2016) - Summary of New Features
2-page summary of the software features (v. 2.0)
ParkSEIS© (PS) generates a shear-wave velocity (Vs) profile by analyzing fundamental-mode (M0) Rayleigh-type seismic
surface waves. Although there has been a great deal of research and development in multi-mode utilization, software
that takes full advantage of multi-mode while efficiently handling all the associated complications has not yet been
developed. This is because of the modal characteristics of surface waves that are ultimately determined by the velocity
(Vs) structure, the unknown that we attempt to know through MASW analysis. Yet, the traditional approach of the
fundamental-mode (M0) inversion provides an excellent outcome under most common overburden/bedrock settings,
and can provide a 1st-degree approximation of other more complex settings. ParkSEIS© enables the user to utilize this
most reliable approach.
ParkSEIS© (PS) for Shear-Wave Velocity (Vs) Profiling
• an average 1-D (depth) shear-wave velocity (Vs) profile from a small number of (for example, 3-10) field records,
• a 2-D Vs cross section from many (for example, 10-1000) field records,
• Vs profiles by using field records collected not only from MASW but also from refraction surveys, and
• shear and Young's modulus cross sections from the analyzed Vs cross section.
ParkSEIS© (PS) has been rigorously tested by processing data sets from hundreds of different sites under Windows XP, Vista, 7,
and 8 operating systems with a minimum 1GB memory. It is available for purchase and lease. Visit www.parkseismic.com for more
information or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
ParkSEIS© (PS) generates shear-wave velocity (Vs) profiles through a few steps of data
analysis by using seismic data from MASW (and refraction) surveys. It can generate