ParkSEIS© (PS) - References
Publications that can describe details of some techniques incorporated in ParkSEIS© are listed below. There are more publications related to
MASW and surface wave method in general that can also describe other parts of the software. They are listed in the MASW website.
- Aki, K., 1957, Space and time spectra of stationary stochastic waves with special reference to micro tremors: Bull. Earthq. Res. Inst., v. 35, p.
- Claerbout, J.F., 1985, Fundamentals of geophysical data processing: Blackwell Scientific Publications, California, 274 pp.
- Dobrin, M.B., 1976, Introduction to Geophysical Prospecting: McGraw-Hill Book Co.
- Fuchs, K., and Muller, G., 1971, Computation of synthetic seismograms with the reflectivity method and comparison with observation:
Geophys. J. Roy. Astr. Soc., 23, 417-433.
- Martincek, G., 1994, Dynamics of pavement structures: E&FN Spon and Ister Science Press, Bratislava, Slovak Republic.
- Park, C.B., 2015, MASW analysis of bedrock velocities from refractions as higher modes: Symposium on the Application of Geophysics to
Engineering and Environmental Problems (SAGEEP 2015), Austin, Texas, March 22-26 (abstract submitted). Park2015.pdf
- Park, C. B., 2011, Imaging dispersion of MASW data - full vs. selective offset scheme: Journal of Environmental & Engineering Geophysics, v.
16, no. 1, p. 13-23. Park2011.pdf
- Park, C.B., 2010, Roadside passive MASW survey - dynamic detection of source location: Symposium on the Application of Geophysics to
Engineering and Environmental Problems (SAGEEP 2010), Keystone, Colorado, April 11-15, Proceedings on CD Rom. Park2010.pdf
- Park, C.B., 2008, Imaging dispersion of passive surface waves with active scheme: Symposium on the Application of Geophysics to
Engineering and Environmental Problems (SAGEEP 2008), Philadelphia, April 6-10, Proceedings on CD Rom. Park2008.pdf
- Park, C.B., and Carnevale, M., 2010, Optimum MASW survey - revisit after a decade of use: Geo-Institute Ann. Mtng (GeoFlorida 2010),
February 20-24, 2010, West Palm Beach, FL. Park&Carnevale2010.pdf
- Park, C. B., and Miller, R.D., 2008, Roadside passive multichannel analysis of surface waves (MASW): Journal of Environmental &
Engineering Geophysics, v. 13, no. 1, p. 1-11. Park&Miller2008.pdf
- Park, C.B., R. Miller, D. Laflen, N. Cabrillo, J. Ivanov, B. Bennett, and R. Huggins, 2004, Imaging dispersion curves of passive surface waves
[Exp. Abs.]: Soc. Expl. Geophys., p. 1357-1360. ParkEtAl2004.pdf
- Park, C.B., Miller, R.D., and Miura, H., 2002, Optimum field parameters of an MASW survey (Exp. Abs.]: SEG-J, Tokyo, May 22-23, 2002.
- Park, C.B., Miller, R.D., and Xia, J., 1999, Multichannel analysis of surface waves: Geophysics, v. 64, n. 3, pp. 800-808. ParkEtAl1999.pdf
- Park, C.B., Miller, R.D., and Xia, J., 1998, Imaging dispersion curves of surface waves on multi-channel record: 68th Ann. Internat. Mtg. Soc.
Expl. Geophys., Expanded Abstracts, p. 1377-1380. ParkEtAl1998.pdf
- Park, C.B., Miller, R.D., and Xia, J., 1998a, Ground roll as a tool to image near-surface anomaly: 68th Ann. Internat. Mtg. Soc. Expl. Geophys.,
Expanded Abstracts, p. 874-877. ParkEtAl1998a.pdf
- Press, W. H., Teukosky, S. A., Vetterling, W. T., and Flannery, B. P., 1992, Numerical recipes in C: Cambridge Univ. Press, 994 pp.
- Pullan, S.E., 1990, Recommended standard for seismic (/radar) files in the personal computer environment: Geophysics, 55, no. 09, 1260-
- Richart, F. E., Hall, J. R., and Woods, R. D., 1970, Vibrations of soils and foundations: Prentice-Hall, Inc.
- Ryden, N., C.B. Park, P. Ulriksen, and R.D. Miller, 2004, Multimodal approach to seismic pavement testing: Journal of Geotechnical and
Geoenvironmental Engineering, v. 130, p. 636-645. RydenEtAl2004.pdf
- Ryden, N., C.B. Park, P. Ulriksen, and R.D. Miller, 2003, Lamb wave analysis for non-destructive testing of concrete plate structures:
Symposium on the Application of Geophysics to Engineering and Environmental Problems (SAGEEP 2003), San Antonio, Texas, April 6-10,
- Schwab, F. A., and Knopoff, L., 1972, Fast surface wave and free mode computations, inBolt, B. A., Ed., Methods in computational physics:
Academic Press, 87–180
- Sheriff, R. E., and Geldart, L. P., 1982, Exploration seismology I: History, theory, and data acquisition: Cambridge Univ. Press, 253 pp.
- Sheriff, R. E., 2002, Encyclopedic dictionary of applied geophysics (4th ed.): Society of Exploration Geophysics (SEG), Tulsa, OK, 427 pp.
- Telford, W.M., Geldart, L.P., Sheriff, R.E., and Keys, R.A., 1976, Applied geophysics, Cambridge Univ. Press, 860 pp.
- Thrower, E. N., 1965, The computation of the dispersion of elastic waves in layered media: J. Sound Vib., 2(3), 210–226.
- WinSeis User's Manual, 1997, Kansas Geological Survey, University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS.
- Yoon, S. and Rix, G.J., 2009, Near-field effects on array-based surface wave methods with active sources: J. Geotech. Geoenviron. Eng., 135
Park Seismic LLC, Shelton, Connecticut, Tel: 347-860-1223, Fax: 203-513-2056, Email: email@example.com